Monday 18 July 2011

WHAT IS IN MY BAG oh god

This blog post is one hundred precent true and in some ways embarassing.
here's my bag looking trampy and grotty as always.

here's just the front compartment

o_O

a mini roll wrapper, crafting wire, a scrap of green velour, a slither of brown paper, a fatter slither of white paper and the bag my embroidery foot came in.

Katy Perry California Dreams @ Nottingham ticket (sexy), the lsfc media video awards evening 2010 ticket, a McDonalds voucher and a watermelon sticker.

assorted post it notes, clockwise from top 'GAY', 'MINORA', a drawing of a minora and an arrow.

empty sexy fanta bottle, suncream, a photo book of my gawj nephew and niece, fat pritt stick and my key on a koala keyring.

memory stck i didnt know i had and £1.02!!! score!

i never knew i had that pen. would have come in handy many a time

loooooooooooooooooooooool

gross. all unedile

 
GTL printed fabric made by my fair hands, a conker and a ghost encapsulated in glass also made by moi.

You will be happy to know i have put it all back in my bag of dreams, apart from the apples. ickkkkkkk.


I enoyed talking about my work on a previous post and this seems to flow well i guess.
here is another of my pieces i made for my project where i looked at slang




"CABZ R HERRE"
"GTL BABY"

The sitch is such an inspiration for life.

2 comments: