Sunday 10 July 2011

THIMBLES

thimbles are kinda kool.
i mean, who doesnt enjoy a collectable but totally unuseable item???????
ah sooo sexy!
theyre all 50p. 
do i have to mention where from?
oh wait can i hear something??!!!!?!?!?!

oh a dog thimble barking at me,, that seems to make sense
and a bird thimble tweeting. i'm scared but, thats sweet.
















huh? oh, ur a thimble from the army, obv!! rad.
home sweet home! that makes me feel good, actually wait a minute...
home SWEEP home? soz, im not a maid, i dont sweep for no-one.

that was just uncalled for.
 well u get the basic idea.

uhhhh.... that doesnt even make sense.
in my next blog how to properly shampoo ur cats!

1 comment:

  1. This is possibly the best website I have ever been on. I especially like the images, pretty much every time I see one I break down.

    ReplyDelete