Friday 1 July 2011

First Blog OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO spooky

The urge to just never do a post and just leave this empty forever was soooooo huge.

I wanna just use my blog and talk about things i find in my room, charity shops and uno, places.
also i'll blog about things i make and my views, mainly on the government and how theyre spending our tax money........


OoOoOoOoO what an exciting tin.

Totes wondering whats inside....

OMG hey there baby teeth what u doing here?


Oh... Cool.
Anyways while we're talking about teeth how about taking a looksie at this






totally one hundred percent made of clay pushed into shape in some halloween vampire teeth.
and before u ask i used an earthenware glaze, what else would i use? stoneware?!?!?!?!

silly.
i keep it on my bedside table. its the first thing i see every morning.
sometimes i wish i had a wall covered in teeth.
sometimes i wish i was a tooth.
sometimes i like to bite my baby teeth.
they're so smooth.

how r ur teeth doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment