Sunday 3 July 2011

Blockers Blog

Ive only done two blogs and totals stuck for what to write. itll come to me. itll come...
OH so i saw this on the internet, take a l00k5i3 doo:
OMG crazies, its a 'wedding vending machine'
it costs a pound, and it plays the wedding march makes u press a few buttons and gives u plastics rings, kla$$y
heres a video of some people clearly not wanting to get married but being paid to demonstrate the machine, 
i think they're trying to be funny also

B] i think i'll be pressing 4 for 'Best Friends Forever' B]

something that crazy reminds me of Glastonbury, oh the mems,
oh look what i found about an hours ago
My Glasto '09 Ticket !!!
so many gr8 memories.
It was the year GaGa played, she hadn't even released Bad Romance at that point.
other highlights included seeing the Black Eyed Peas when everyone else saw Blur and making friends with some random oldish teacher named Matt. LOOOOOOOL

omg and heres my ticket
awkward.......

it makes me soo sad i missed this years,
then i think oh well i'll go next year,
then i start crying at the fact its not on next year :'''''''''( wah
something  about the olympics, whatevz.

in my next blog how to make knives out  of broccoli.


1 comment:

  1. I do enjoy this post but I was promised alligators. So I don't enjoy it as much
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete