Tuesday 12 July 2011

take a shot baby boo :]

What i've listened to all day through my ears because i love it sooo much
x x x x x x x x x

makes me soooo happy 
so deep and meaningful
but it still makes me what to get 'steaming'
ewwwwwww
can't believe i said that
kesha ur a sick bitch x x x x x x  x x x

the song title reminds me of my old class
apart from we did shots of jelly
out of a carboot
on college premises.
kla$$y
I LoVe OuR cLaSs
oooooh hanging ur looking sexy sexy baby.
i made it with a free machining foot. yah yah yah.
i also used drinks bottles labels for fun and texture.


its not for sale unless u give me a $quillion dollar$

hahahahaha
i put loads of stitching lines round the jelly shots so that they look a little bit holy.
like in paintings of jesus where he has like a halo.

i actually made it for my FMP Art and Design Foundation course. it showed a conversation.
jelly shots were clearly what my life and thus my final piece centre around.


PS yellow is my favourite colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment