Saturday 2 July 2011

Cord Blimey. HaHa

Yummy. Guess what i love,,, i think i really like corduroy.
it feels so good and can look really dirty and old.

This shirt is from topman.
i've lusted over it for about a month now but it was £32, now its only £17 in the sale!!!
THANK YOU GOD.
i might go get it over the next week babes


hey i know, i was totally feeling u in the middle of Topman.
people thought we were wierd, OhGod.

I recently bought this shirt from my charity shop i work in:


KEECH HOSPICE CARE baby.
(where pizza hut used to be in Luton Town centre)
it was only a pound, ABSOLUTE BARG

i wore it to the recent 90s night @ Old Edge because wikipedia told me to.

in my next blog, Alligators.

 errrrrrrr, yah TOTES!

5 comments:

  1. looking forward to alligators ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo, Aren't we all.
    Thank you my lonely only follower x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was around in the 90s and I can confirm that corduroy was BIG back then. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the blog btw, although too I want super cool animated photos on my posts, are your pics hosted externally to facilitate this????

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for ur kind words.
    i used a website http://gickr.com/ and then u just upload all the photos and it makes this.
    its super easy but then when uploding it, i uploaded the picture through the url otherwise it wont like play.

    ReplyDelete