Saturday 7 July 2012

love luton fer serious!

Luton is so the klest place evarrr!
so, ok, the love Luton festival started yesterday and is still continuing now, i can hear it from my house right now!
its like the biggest event thats been in luton since it first existed
so yesterday me and this crazy woman went to see The Wanted, yay!
:)))))))))))))))))
the weather was pretty damn awfs, raining and stuff whatever, but luckily i had two ponchos.

heres me being a totes glamour puss in my faboo poncho
theyre seriously something to be major jel of.
bobbin n i been blinged
the wanted were seriously good, although i felt old. like officially old and i've made the decision i cant possibly go to anymore boy band concerts, i was like 5 meters taller then every other fan there wahhhhhh.


oh jayyyyyyyyy stop it ur making me blusssssssh
"mikey b, i heart you....."
"come here now i need to smell you"
 it was sooper fabs! and i do, i really do love luton or whatever!
p.s if you wanna look as glamourous as me you could have your very own waterproof poncho for like a pound from asda or any good retailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment